The Skeptical Liberal: JMC makes <i>U.S. News & World Report</I>

The Skeptical Liberal

How can we live together in peace, prosperity, and harmony, while retaining our liberties as autonomous individuals who can, and must, create our own values? -- J.M. Buchanan

8/17/2007

JMC makes U.S. News & World Report

MSU Today carried a story yesterday (August 17th) indicating that the annual U.S. News & World Report survey of universities mentioned MSU's three residential colleges--first among which is James Madison College--as "stellar examples" of programs linked to student success. The link I've provided goes to the MSU Today story.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger KJS said...

That's excellent news. I sport the International Relations BA on my college ring with pride, as I found my JMC education to be invaluable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home