The Skeptical Liberal: Camrose, Again

The Skeptical Liberal

How can we live together in peace, prosperity, and harmony, while retaining our liberties as autonomous individuals who can, and must, create our own values? -- J.M. Buchanan

8/02/2005

Camrose, Again

We're moving today from our friends' house to one of the dorms at Augustana because our friends are coming back from a vacation in Europe. Last night we walked around Mirror Lake and I took a couple pictures. One is included below. The second picture is the Augustana campus. We're staying in the brick dorm on the right hand side of the picture.

I've been editing my Malthus piece for the PERC Policy Series. Need the reduce my use of multi-syllabic words!



1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger matt said...

Hey was just searching some blogs I see your moving to Camrose, I don't know if you have been here before but I moved here 5 years ago and I love it so welcome to camrose




http://flamesrock.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home